Wednesday, October 17, 2012

on school days the alarm goes off at 6:15 a.m.
my body and mind feel it is way too early.  
especially with my pregnancy sleep fidgets.
i can never get comfortable enough.
or it's hard to breath, or my hips hurt, or my back hurts.
blah, blah, blah.

but nate and beckham have to leave the house before 7 a.m to get to school on time.

if i have a plan before i've gone to bed, the day will be productive.
if not, then 10 a.m rolls around and i have not worked out, and the kids and i are in jammies in front of the t.v/computer. 

not great. 

today is one of those days.

i'm in workout clothes, 
but on my second coke zero and not so sure a workout will happen.  
at least i know we have to be dressed by 2:30 when we leave to get becks from school.

aim high.


happy wednesday from the lazy crew.


No comments: